Kids Praise Team exists to help children learn that Praise and Worship is to become a part of their daily lives, not only their Sunday morning service.
Growing children into disciples who worship in spirit and truth through song.
We often think children are too young to be taught in-depth. However, praise and worship is not JUST for the “grown up”. If we teach them now, praise and worship will become who they are not something they do.
Proverbs 22:6 tells us to: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
Teaching the Word (John 1:1)
* come alongside the Kingdom Kids Ministry (children must attend service in KK)
* encourage learning scripture
* Bible Study
* deeper understanding of the Word
Teaching How to Build Relationships
* personal relationship with God (Luke 10:27-37)
* with their peers (John 13:34)
* with parents with obedience (Ephesians 6:1-4)
* children making disciples (Matthew 28:19-20)
Teaching Music/Vocal Techniques & Care (Psalm 150:1-6)
* songs/worship variety