Fellowship Ministry Facilitator
To bring the church together for fun and laughter as one body in Christ Jesus.
When we come together collectively for spiritual purpose, sharing or meeting needs, prayer, and for discussing and sharing the Word of God, to encourage, comfort and edify one another.
Why Engage in Fellowship
- We are instructed to.
- We are all a part of God’s family: we are the body of Christ.
- We need encouragement, especially during difficult times.
- It fosters growth.
Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
What we do
- Coordinate, plan & carry out all fellowship events and activities
- Arrange food, equipment & miscellaneous for events
- Assist wherever we can help as needed or requested
…but by love serve one another
Other founding verses
1 Peter 4:10
As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.