- Stay home while you are even slightly sick and avoid close contact with others.
- Wash hands often with soap and water. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.